Submitted by Joshua March on Thu, 30/10/2008 - 6:23pm
This month at the garage, I'll be taking a look at the FaceBook Fund winners, and what this means for the future of Facebook. Also on:
*Why your Apps have broken! Tom Gallagher with what we really need to know on why our apps keep breaking.
* Adknowledge John Cole is back with news on their new engagement applicaitons
*Ned Walley from Zong talks about their mobile payment system and how it can be integrated with applications
* Emmett Kilduf from CMyPitch talks about their new social network connecting angels and entrepreneurs
*The Power of Social Media - Streisan Chapman from Bebo explores the effect Social Media has.
* What's New - the latest on the Platform with Iskandar Najmuddin from Nudge
* Mat Clayton from Wakari shows us Friendscore, a new application for Experian which has some very cool features to see how much time people spend on Facebook
* Jeremy Hillman from the BBC talks about 'The Box' Flash Game competition
Plus the usual Pizza, Beer and networking!Tickets on sale now at: novembergarage.eventbrite.com